Repost from Hollywood Digest Magazine
December 2, 2020 HD TEAM
When looking for the top 10 most beautiful women in the world many would surmise that pop stars, movie stars, and music giants would automatically be on our list. We decided to circumvent that idea and grant this award to established women we felt notable in their realms of success. Our criteria was a simple one. Look for women with character, substance, and understand the realization that beauty starts on the inside and resonates outward. It was a must that we have a diverse field of giving women. That goal was magnanimously achieved.
All the women in our list are fabulous, amazing, intelligent and well accomplished charitable givers in their own right. Our list will stand a life time and prove that beautiful women are much more than skin deep.
We are proud to introduce The Top 10 Most Beautiful Women in the World.
- Kadrolsha Ona Carole
- Simonetta Lein
- Cindy LadyLake D’Adamo
- Angela Friis
- Bethany Townsend
- Nguyen Thi Nguyen
- CeCe Hendriks
- Georgie Twigg
- Kathleen Wrasama
- Wendy Stuart
Kadrolsha Ona Carole is our #1 pick for The Most Beautiful Women in the World.
- Kadrolsha is a Philanthropist, Humanitarian, Influencer, Healer, Actress, and Super Hero. She is dedicated to helping others. For 16 years she helped raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for charitable causes in New Hampshire through the Nashua West Rotary Rockin Ribfest. She has held Sold Out amazing events for Gold Star Mothers, The Red Cross to name a few. Kadrolsha is involved with giving to many people and charities both non-profit and private with her own proceeds from conventions and events. Kadrolsha is a real-life superhero. She kicked a gun out of a would-be school shooter’s hand, one house from a school. The gunman pointed the gun at her and shot. The gun did not dislodge. She crawled to the school after being assaulted and knocked out by the gunman to warn the school.
KO as she is known is a founding member of The New England Music Hall of Fame LLC. They are non-profit and raise funds for people in need.
She is the first person in comic book history to be a superhero doing what she does in real life between the pages of a comic book. She uses the power of positivity to fight evil. This message is carried throughout all she does. KO holds the registered trademark for Queen of the Paranormal. Using it to educate people about the wonderful world of the paranormal through comic books and events. Recently she has become the host of the Hollywood Entertainment News TV Show. Her focus for Hollywood Entertainment News is to bring celebrity gossip to the viewers in a positive manner. Visit her social media pages and websites to learn more about The Most Beautiful Woman in the World. Picture by Robert Velasco imdb.me/kadrolshaonacarole www.queenoftheparanormal.com www.hollywoodentertainmentnews.com Twitter: @queenofthepara Instagram: Queenoftheparanormal FB: Kadrolsha Ona Carole
2. Simonetta Lein is originally from Italy, She modeled for Vogue Italia, Vanity Fair Italy, and Cosmopolitan while building a career as a renowned fashion influencer and spokesperson. Simonetta Lein is a positive force to be reckoned with, making a difference in the world through her charity The Wishwall Foundation http://thewishwall.org as well as everything she accomplishes in her amazing career. “We aim to give a voice to the voiceless, as we believe in the fundamental human right of hope. The most meaningful and socially impactful wishes will be helped to come true by The Celebrity Wishmaker Simonetta Lein & The Wishwall Foundation team, under their sole discretion. We particularly committed to helping wishes related to women’s rights.” credit: thewishingwall.org & https://ballyhoomagazine.com .https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simonetta_Lein
3. Cindy LadyLake D’Adamo Owner and President at LadyLake Entertainment. Founder at Charity Umbrella is an organization that offers support to and coordination of charities sharing a common interest. She is a Global Ambassador at Light Up The LOVE (TM) is a global movement used to inspire acts of peace, love & unity in society. Love is the #1 superpower we all possess. Cindy is the founder and PR for the ENVISION Indie Coalition, an independent group of like-minded companies working for the good of the indie music industry Cindy’s current charitable project is LadyLake GivingTuesday Fundraiser for No Kid Hungry https://www.facebook.com/donate/231949328365828/10158711714950729/
4. Angela Friis is a Chicago native, an avid animal lover, and was searching for some inspiration during a difficult period in her life, The Mending Muse was born from there. The company was not only inspiring others, it also was helping to make a difference within the community. Angela gives back with each sale or event booked to national animal charities, homeless people, and abused women foundations. As the GEO (Goat Executive Officer ) and Goat Mom, she knew working with these goat “kids” they we’re special and helped heal her soul and in turn, she wanted others to feel the goat effect. Through them, she has the ability to help people reconnect to themselves and nature while helping to make a difference in our community. Credit: The Mending Muse. https://themendingmuse.com/
5. Bethany Townsend diagnosed with Crohn’s disease, and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Bethany was fitted for two colostomy bags in 2010 . She almost died and underwent a stem cell transplant. She has shown many that you do not have to hide and you can do and become anything with colostomy bags. Many young and old struggling with IBS were giving strength through Bethany’s posting. They were able to have their voices heard and know that they are not alone and do have to suffer in silence. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/33143747232762188/
6. Nguyen Thi Nguyen is the community group leader of both men and women. She organizes and takes her group farmers by boat to work and care for young mangroves. Mangroves trap sediments and so contribute to land building, preventing erosion and excessive shifting of coastlines.Credit: https://www.aims.gov.au/ Photo by Jennifer Hardy/CRS
SPOILED! Children’s Consignment was founded by CeCe Hendricks.
7. She gave moms a way to dress their children in designer threads at a bargain-basement price all wrapped up in a bow. When items do not sell they are given to Baby2Baby. Baby2Baby is a charity that supplies less fortunate families with essential baby gear and clothing for their children. http://spoiledfashionz.com/
8. Georgie Twigg. She is England Hockey’s Young Performance Player of the Year in 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013. She started her international debut at the 2010 Champions Trophy. She was the youngest player in Great Britain’s 2012 Olympic squad. She now works forBird & Bird is an international law firm with a focus on helping organizations being changed by technology and the digital world. Credit: https://www.twobirds.com
9. Kathleen Wrasama, Ethiopian-born. Moving to England in 1917. She suffered a traumatic incidence in various children’s homes in England. She is the founding member of the Stepney Coloured People’s Association in 1930. The Stepney Coloured Peoples Assoc. Founded on the premise of improving community relations, education, and housing for black people in the UK.
10. Wendy Stuart is an actress, comedian, on-camera host, and model. She hosts the hilarious TV show called Pandemic Cooking with Wendy. Wendy is a Model with a Mission is a series of videos she created, interviewing an international group of everyday people and experts, who are protecting endangered species, and culture from environmental impact. Credit: www.wendystuarttv.com
One thought on “TOP TEN MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN THE WORLD”
Now I know why they chose you. You are amazing. The other 9 girls are equally amazing.